Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One of those days

You know how sometimes, everything you touch just works really well? Today was not one of those days. My machines collaborated sometime during the night and decided to see how patient I am. I have a quilt on the frame ready to go, but the computer screen readout on the machine decided to slide off to the right. The tech guy at the factory was really helpful, but the keyboard on my desktop wouldn't plug in to the flash drive and Walmart didn't have an adapter, so I needed a new keyboard. Once I got that taken care of, the fix only took a few minutes and he walked me through it over the phone. It was so nice not to have to drive the machine up to the factory to get it fixed. Yay tech guys! Then my regular machine decided the backstitch function needed an Easter break. So obviously I have no pictures of what I've worked on today.
I guess I could take a picture of the $10 keyboard, but ... (I was about to slander the photogenic qualities of the keyboard, but thought better of it. I made need it to work for me again.)
In better news, we had our first spring barbeque for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment