Saturday, April 7, 2012

introduction







Every good friendship starts with an introduction, so let me introduce myself and hopefully you will want to get acquainted. My age- since I plan on living to be 120 years old, I am not quite middle aged. My height- I am vertically challenged, which may account for my unreasonable fear of heights. My residence- I have some lovely neighbors, several of which are horses and cows. My occupation- construction, with a sewing machine and iron being my favorite tools. My interests- Don't you think most things are interesting? So do I! Things that irritate me- unkindness (but you and I both know that neither of us even think unkind things) and picky attitudes (don't you just see a lack of gratitude?) Things that I love- Sunday dinner with the family, and weather.
What do you think? Could we be friends? Or maybe (probably) we already are.
Because pictures are much more elegant than words, the pictures posted here will show you what I've been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment