Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No pictures again

Okay, I have much to be grateful for, and so do you. I've been watching the little girls while Mami and Papi are out of town. They are adorable. Yesterday I was feeling a bit bad about not having cleaned the house well while they have been here. Especially that the floor hadn't been mopped all week. I needed to cut out a wedding dress (that takes a BIG space) so I vacuumed and mopped really thoroughly. I cut the silk while the girls were playing house in the pantry. They went out to play and S walked in with muddy shoes. The silk was already cut, so mostly I was just a bit bugged because the floor had stayed relatively clean until I mopped, and within an hour it was dirtier than when I started. Then came lunch. Red Jell-o on the floor. Cleaning for the third time. They watched a movie after lunch . During the movie Q fell asleep. I was a bit surprised because she doesn't usually nap at my house. When she woke up, we went upstairs to get her a snack. Before the snack commenced, she got sick all over the floor. Red Jell-o again. Cleaning for the fourth time.Later, while I was cooking dinner, I  heard her start to cough, and grabbed her and ran to the bathroom. You guessed it- red Jello again. Now you ask what I am grateful for. Q was not sick in Grandpa's white recliner during the movie. She was not sick on the carpet. She actually made it to the toilet the 2nd time. The mud didn't happen until the silk was picked up. The floor was really clean when our company came for dinner. And what do you have to be grateful for? After all, this is a disgusting topic that I'm exposing you to. You are grateful that I have dead batteries in my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment